background

24 February 2010

No More Camera


Well, as I mentioned before, Valentine's weekend was Jumper boy's birthday. I had a camera. I took a picture of him holding is dessert with a candle for all to see. That picture is on my camera. The camera is MIA. I'm very sad. I wanted to take a picture of the crazy ice outside my house. No can do. I thought I had left it at his house last weekend. I did not. I know I had put it in my bag. But somewhere between the bag and coming into my apartment, the camera is gone. How sad is that!!!??? You all know I am a picture fiend! The jumper boy and I want a nice new SLR digital camera, so we've started a savings fund for that, but it's only got $50 in it right now and the camera is closer to $800 at Costco. I'll say though, it is nice having a small little camera when you want to go out with friends and it fits in your purse. And I love my little camera. It's a Panasonic TZ4 with a Leica 28mm wide angle lens with 10x optical zoom. This lens is the same one that the multi-million dollar microscope that I use at school has. That's one of the reason's why I chose this camera over others. It's big for a "small" digital camera, but the quality is unbelievable and it fits in my purse, so it doesn't bother me! So sad it's gone!

Anyways, if you see it anywhere, let me know!

No comments: