background

04 January 2010

Dinner @ the Panton's

I've decided that since I've still got an hour to kill before boarding the plane, that I'd go ahead and write another post! On Saturday evening we were invited over to the Holly and Rex's for dinner. It was so fabulous... it was a group of us who have been in each other's lives as long as I can remember. Holly & Rex's daughter Lauren was there with her new husband Marty. Uncle Bob & Aunt Listy came along with Kristy and Seamus. My mom and dad, brother Curtis and his girlfriend Lauren came too. It was just a lot of fun. Holly had these popper things that had trinkets and a fortune and a paper crown that we all wore after dinner in celebration of good times. We drank, we ate, we talked, we watched Lauren & Marty's wedding viedo... it was fun. These are some of the best people that I know. It was a nice "send-off".





No comments: