background

11 November 2008

Where Have I Been??

I took a look and recently realized that I haven’t written anything in a couple of months... like since August. Life has been more than crazy, but that isn’t why I haven’t updated. To be honest, I am unsure if anyone reads this anyhow. But I had begun to think ‘why on earth would anyone want to read about what’s going on in my life?’ mostly because nothing is going on... except school. Still. So I’ll update you: I’m still in school.

I love my job. I’m there all the time, so it’s definitely a good thing to enjoy what I do. I really enjoy working long hours, late at night and on weekends. I like it because I like the good feeling of knowing that I am giving it everything I’ve got... so if it’s not good enough, well, there’s nothing I can do about it. It’s really hard to meet people and many of the people that I have met that I enjoy are home with their families on weekends and evenings, so I mostly just work. But like I said- I love my job.

I’ve have had some good times recently. I have made some really good friends. Most of them- unfortunately- will be gone by Christmas. They’re moving back to their homes in Brazil, Germany and Norway. But the good news is, I’ll get to go to those places someday to visit them. But I still ache a little bit to be losing them. I don’t like losing friends that are a lot of fun to hang out with. In the up-coming posts, I’ll talk about them a little more and put up some pictures.

No comments: