background

29 March 2011

Logos

I've been working on some logos because at our reception venue they have a light and you can provide a logo and they shine it on the dance floor... and I can also make a rubber stamp with our logo on it and use it for miscellaneous wedding things. :) I've designed a few. Tell me which one you like the best!


Logo 1: I like this simple design... I saw one similar that was called "enclosed together". I thought that was cute and wanted to try to make something similar to avoid paying the $60 to have someone else do it for me.

Logo 2: I originally wanted the text here with some whimsical brackets above and below the text but was unable to find said brackets. I settled for this "tag" look instead.

Logo 3: This is a very classic style logo with our names and last initial. I tried just initials but couldn't come up with anything that I really loved, so I did this instead. I like it. I think the double outline with dot accent inner really gives it some zest without being overly done or plain.

Logo 4: I think this one is my favorite... but I really can't decide. I love the flare on the ends with a very classic text. It's not as "square" as the others. This one is definitely high on my list!

Logo 5: This is a classic monogram logo. I'm not sure I love the style, but I had to make one... everyone else is.

Logo 6a: Another version of a classic monogram logo without the surname initial. I really like the simplicity of it. It's very nice. Easy to use this anywhere.

Logo 6b: I tried polka dots around the initials. I think I would have preferred smaller dots, but this is what I had for clip art.

Logo 6c: I am using these dahlia's on my wedding invitations (more on that later) so I thought it would be cool to see what they look like together. I like it, but I would want to do the flower in another color and the initials in black. This one probably won't make the stamp, but I like the concept!

Logo 6d: I wanted to try a border that was a little more whimsical and came up with this. I like it, but not so much with the formality of the font that I chose. Oh well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think #4 looks the most fun. The classic styles are very nice too, but I guess it depends what you are going for. Since you are fun people who like to have fun, I personally think you should go with a fun one!