background

28 May 2008

Birthday

Hi all, so, it's been a while since I posted anything. Truth is, I left for San Diego this past Friday and was insanely busy at work the week before so I haven't had much time to post anything.

My birthday was on May 17th. This year, a Saturday. I turned 26. All in all, it was a good day. I got several cards and several e-cards and lots of calls and texts. I even got together with some girls from school who got me a bike computer since they know I love to ride my bike along with a great meal. It was nice to not feel forgotten. I've got some solid friends back home who all remembered me and my growing group of friends here in Mass were awesome too. Despite not feeling connected living here in MA all the time, I really am blessed.

I think 26 is going to be a good year. Honest truth, 25 was hard. I'm excited about what God is going to do in my life and in my heart this coming year. So far, so good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You rock Michelle. Glad you had a good time in San Diego, and we're glad to have you back. Actually, are you back?

Anonymous said...

nope... not back yet. i come home sunday evening. my brother is getting married on saturday.