background

07 February 2011

Let your colors shine

I'm so excited to share my wedding colors with you! I've been working crazy hard on my wedding so that when I start writing my dissertation I won't have to worry about it. One of the hardest things that I did was to pick colors. I FINALLY was able to do that but not until I had tried several different options! I'm so excited! I think that the colors are absolutely lovely! Aqua is the accent color (think tablecloths) with yellow and blue being the main colors for everything else. Tell me what you think!

1 comment:

Erin said...

You know I love these colors! You can't go wrong with blue and yellow. It was also so hard for me to pick a color theme. I didn't anticipate that being so difficult and I am sure you can relate! In San Diego, a great magazine is "Celebrations", have you seen it? If not, check it out!