background

27 February 2011

Never again Borders Bookstore, never again.

An important notice: If you tend to misplace receipts or just lose things in general, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING AT BORDERS!!! We just tried to exchange a book in MINT condition with the Borders barcode still on the book (knowing that we'd probably only get store credit) and they wouldn't take it without the receipt. Even though we bought it less than a month ago using my Borders rewards card! Seriously!?!? Horrible customer service. What's the point of even having the stupid rewards card then!?!?!

As you can understand, not only did I not get to return my Spain travel book, but we walked out without buying the Brazil book. But, we found them on Amazon.com for $10 cheaper with free shipping, so maybe it's better this way...

2 comments:

Erin said...

Did you hear that Borders is going out of business? Maybe that is why they are being so stingy with every last penny!

Anonymous said...

Ya, I only just heard! But it still made me sad to not be able to take back my book! :(