background

22 July 2008

Scrapbooking

Last night was a good night. I was able to leave work at a decent hour yesterday because I had accidently killed all of my cells over the weekend. Oops! I had forgotten to add an important growth factor that my cells need… but I digress. So, I went over to my friend Erica’s house and we scrapbooked. It was so nice to have someone to do that with because since I moved away from my friend Laura, I’ve had nobody to scrapbook with. She has some fun toys like oval cutters and a corner rounder and stuff. It was also nice being able to share paper and stickers. But don’t get me wrong, scrapbooking is work… and once you get all the stuff out, you go as long as you can before you throw in the towel. I got to her house at 7:30 and we were going till 11:45. By the end, we were feeling a little goofy and were cracking up hysterically when her husband Al and his friend Carlos were keeping us company with some fun stories. Overall, it was fun to chat and get to know her better and get some pictures in my book. I’m a year behind in pictures so hopefully I’ll get to do more of this. But I’m really looking forward to getting to know her better and hanging out more! Yay for girl time!

No comments: