background

06 April 2009

Happy Day


You know when something just makes you so happy that you squeal like a little girl and jump up and down and laugh and smile so much it makes your face hurt? Well, today, unexpectedly around 4pm, I ran into a lady who's a post-doc in the other TB lab on campus here at UMass and she had something large and sparkly on her left ring finger! Usually when I see her she's gowned up with two pairs of gloves on, a face mask and sleeve covers and head cover so I can't usually see her hands. I saw the ring and mid-conversation exclaimed "oh my gosh- you got engaged!!!" followed by the squealing and jumping that I mentioned earlier. Anyhow, I'm super happy for her... and she is proof that you can find that special someone online... even though I did not.

No comments: