background

27 April 2009

Summer in April

This weekend was absolutely unbelievable. We went from snow flurries on Easter weekend to 90 degree's this past Saturday! It felt so good to just get some sun! I ate my breakfast on the front porch... I went on a bike ride, I ran, I played some tennis... ah sun... and I'm back to sleeping with my window open to feel the breeze while I sleep. It's the simple things in life...

Highlight of the weekend was a bonfire on Saturday night at my friends the Holman's. They've got a pit in their yard and so we had some hot dogs and marshmallows. We were outside until almost 11pm in our tank tops and flip flops and never got chilly! And I got to catch up with some friends I haven't seen in a while which was really great.

So that's it. Now it's Monday and I'm going to be here in the lab until at least 10pm tonight... boo.

No comments: