background

22 June 2009

Bad Daughter

Ok. so despite being reminded of Father's Day, I totally dropped the ball on that one! I had every intention of not only calling my Dad, but also my brother Craig.

Let me tell you a bit about them. My dad has one of the best attitudes ever. He is almost always "feeling good" even though he isn't. He's very positive and a "life is what you make of it" kind of guy. He has always put our family first. He works hard and everyone likes him. He and my mom have started bike riding recently. They got some bikes handed down to them... but poor mom, there's so much separation when your biking... it's hard to chat! So, what does my dad do? He goes and gets a bicycle built for two so they can ride and chat all at the same time! What a guy...


My brother Craig is really turning into an incredible man. He was kinda the punk of the family growing up, but he has turned into a really admirable guy... just like dad. Craig has two sons. Matthew (about 9 years old) and Corbin (about 1 month old). It is so clear how much he loves is wife Ana and just pours into the life of his boys. He works hard and loves his family. I can't wait to see what else life brings him.

No comments: