background

30 June 2009

Summer Bugs... they're not all nice...


Bugs like me. I don't like bugs.

Yesterday morning I woke up with 5 bug bites on my person. One in the middle of my back where I find it very difficult to scratch. One on my shoulder, on the back of my arm, and on my elbow, and one on my bum. Some people say it's because I'm sweet... others because I have O+ blood type... and others because it keeps the bugs away from them! To say the least, my summer perfume is OFF! Deep Woods formula, but I refuse to wear the stuff to bed! So bugs, STAY AWAY!

If that wasn't enough, I went running yesterday evening in the hour of down time that I had from my experiments. It was about 7:45 when I started running so I didn't wear sunglasses because it was getting dark. My mistake! I am surprised that I didn't get bit by any mosquito's, but I got 3 bugs in my eyes!! One just flew straight into my eye at full speed. There was no stopping it. I could even feel it moving around in there... yuck! Then I got one in the other eye, but it was in the corner of my eye and easy to remove. Another just got tangled in my eyelashes. This is ignorning the several bugs that flew into my mouth that I did not appreciate, but it isn't as bad as the eye.

Now, can you really blame a girl for being a little skiddish around bugs?

No comments: