background

20 September 2009

Don't Be Boring

From an article that I read this morning... thought it was great...

Don't be BORING.

Boring is the bastard child of Predictable.

When you are SO predictable that NOTHING is new
or different, then you are officially BORING.

Boring is also the lack of adventure, passion,
energy, humor, and attraction.

Unfortunately, most men are REALLY, REALLY,
REALLLLLLLLLLLLY boring.

I mean like shoot-yourself boring.

Like, if there was a "Boring Score" that took
into account everything from food to clothing to
interests to conversation, most men would score a
99.75 on a 100 scale.

It's a bad situation.

I used to be pretty damn boring myself, so
boring, in fact, that I could probably be
certified as an expert on the topic.

So take it from me, BORING is BAD.

I don't care WHAT you have to do to stop being
boring, but do it.

A few quick ideas:

Take up an interesting hobby. Think wine
collecting, not comic book collecting. Mountain biking,
not chemistry. Fashion, not X-Box.

You feel me?

No comments: