background

25 October 2009

A Canoeing Adventure

On Friday afternoon this past weekend, jumper boy came out to Worcester to hang with me. I had been sitting at a desk all day so I immediately decided we needed to go for a canoe ride. We started at my dock in the cove (bottom star) and made our way up to the vicinity of Lake Park (about halfway down the lake).


I'm certain it's because I had jumper boy with me that we were able to go so far. I have tried to go so far previously, but never made it either due to winds or darkness.


We took a couple pictures because even though it was grey out because of the storm we were expecting, it was still nice to be out moving. We had loads of fun.


We explored a couple coves. One of the "islands" we came across had this cute little bridge connecting it, but the poor little plot of land looks like it caught fire at some point this summer. So sad.

Dave took great pains to position the boat perfectly so you can see the fall foliage behind me. Turned out ok!

2 comments:

Darren Bell said...

Is Dave your new boyfriend?

Anonymous said...

yes. :)