background

02 June 2008

Back to the Real World

So today I am back in the lab. I got home last night around 6:40 pm and totally exhausted. I had danced the night away at my brothers wedding this past Saturday and only got 4 hours of sleep before I had to catch a plane. I was in bed by 9:30 EST/6:30 PST. I woke up this morning around 10am. Hopefully since I got so much sleep last night, the jet lag won’t hit tomorrow like it usually does. But today was a very good day in lab. I let the little bugs grow while I was on vacation, so today I counted them and made graphs that I am very excited about. It is not usual for me to be this productive on the first day back since I’m usually just getting stuff ready to use later in the week, but fortunately, I’ve got a variety of projects that I’m working on that don’t require living cells. Yay for genetics! I’m getting ready to leave because tonight I’ve got volleyball which will be a good time… it always is! More vacation stories soon… I’ve got to upload the pictures onto my computer first!

No comments: