background

06 July 2009

A Perfect Sunday

I have to say, yesterday was bar none, one of the best days I've had in a long time... I slept in... I moved around slowly... I baked a cake... I went to dinner at a friend's house... got some laundry done... I painted my nightstand table black... read a couple chapters of the book I'm half-way through... it was glorious!

I wasn't in a hurry to go anywhere. Didn't have to put on any shoes... It was Sunday and peaceful and perfect.

I played tennis with Marianne on Saturday and told her that since Sunday was supposed to be good weather, we should cook out for John's birthday- complete with the cake that I had promised in the birthday card I gave him. We had a feast! John made shrimp and clams and corn... Marianne made a tomato mozzarella salad and I made the cake.

No comments: