background

31 July 2009

Can't Stand Lisps


So, tonight, after a 2 hour nap to recover from an insane week, I decided to have a beer and watch a movie. I was in the mood for something kinda fun, not too serious, so I watched "Raising Helen" with Kate Hudson (who I think is super cute). Anyhow, I realized that I absolutely could NOT stand one of the characters in the movie... mostly because of her terrible lisp. It instantly reminded me of another actor that I can't stand, John Cusak. So, like any modern person, I Googled her, it was Joan Cusak!! I should have known. They sound the same. I can't handle it. Neither of them. Be warned, I notice lisps. So if you've got one, I will notice, and I will try not to judge.

1 comment:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.