background

01 August 2009

Movie Boyfriend: Bradley Cooper


So, I've never been the kind of girl to obsess over guys in real life or in movies. But, I was having a conversation with some girlfriends and we were talking about who our "movie boyfriend" would be if we were to choose one. When I went to see The Hangover with some friends and I got to tell you, something about Bradley Cooper in that black suit made me keenly aware of his existence. 6'1", blue eyes, educated at Georgetown University... hmmm... born in '75 (not too old for me) :-) So, he is officially my 'movie boyfriend'.


He is SO unbelievably sexy. I bet he's got nice arms... :-) I've seen him in other movies and thought he was handsome with a bit of a 'rough around the edges' kind of look... which I like. I also really like the sorta preppy look mixed in with that... his friend Justin Bartha on the bike next to him isn't so bad either...


I will NEVER mention this again. It's unrealistic to think that any guy in real life that is like that would be something to want anyhow... the ego, I'm sure, would be WAY too much to handle. I just wanted to say, I like the look... I don't sit around wasting time thinking about boys in movies, but this one caught my eye...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. Bradley Cooper is beautiful. I do not know if this will help your dilemma with having a movie boyfriend or not but...he actually does not have an ego. He is very humble. He is not into himself at all and there are so many attractive things about him besides his looks, its unreal. He does not even like to see himself in movies without his shirt, cuz he thinks he is not in shape. For real, he is even hotter for not knowing he is hot. Check out some video interviews with him, you will hopefully be pleasantly suprised.

Anonymous said...

That totally makes him even more of a stud!

Jessica said...

yeah, this is where i ment the, "hello, honey...."