background

03 August 2009

Quote of the Day


So, I was just talking to one of my best friends ever... anyhow, she was saying that she had a job interview last Thursday and they asked her what her 25-year goal plan was. We were laughing because we'll be in our early 50's at that time, so we hadn't really thought about it. So I told her, 'well, I'll tell you what my 5 and 10 year plans are: 5 years, meet a nice guy. 10 years, maybe have a kid or two. Everything else is a bonus.' But as all good chats must go, she had to leave...

Danielle: "Gotta go, time to feed Nico"
me: "wait, he needs to eat right this second?!?!?" (when you read this, think of me saying it as if I don't understand what she is saying)
Danielle: "ya, it's like 7pm here and he doesn't feed himself"
me: "bummer, we just started chatting"
Danielle: "ya... (laughter)"
me: "good thing kids are in the 10 year plan and not the 5!"

...complete and utter laughter from both of us...

That is the quote of the day, "wait, he needs to eat right now?!?" ah Michelle Michelle...

No comments: