background

24 April 2010

Look what I found!


Thursday night I was at Target picking up a card for a friend and breezed through the food aisles looking for some bargains. I often browse ice cream isles and almost never buy any, I just window shop. Well, for many years there has been a Girl Scout cookie ice cream with Thin Mints. In fact you can even buy it in the "1/2 Fat version" of which, I am a huge fan. But what did I find but my most favorite of all cookie put into vanilla ice cream with chocolate ribbons!! I LOVE the Samoa cookies. they are just sooo good. Well, even though there was no 1/2 Fat version, I decided that I can control my portion sizes and urges to eat this ice cream in no time. So, I bought it. I have had the chance to try it, it is spectacular. I highly recommend it.

No comments: