background

15 April 2010

New all-time favorite cleaner

I've got one of those teeny tiny showers that is difficult to clean so I procrastinate like crazy to clean it. But upon moving in, I cleaned everything like crazy because that's just what I do. I could never get the glass walls of the shower rid of the soap scum. It just never happened. In my desperateness, I bought what I consider to be an expensive shower cleaner, at almost $3 per can, in hopes of getting my shower cleaned once and for all. I have to tell you, It finally happened. All thanks to this:

It is a miracle cleaner my friends. I sprayed it on. I let it sit for about 5 minutes. I wiped it off with a rag. It did exactly what it claimed. No more soap scum. AND it did the scrubbing for me. I usually use Tilex bathroom cleaner and scrub and scrub and scrub away at the shower. Not this time!!!! I should note that it also claims to kill 99.9% of bacteria as well. I did not culture test my shower to see if this was true. But based on this product fulfilling it's first and primary claim, I have no reason to doubt it's antimicrobial activities.

I love it! Try it, I guarantee you'll love it too!

No comments: