background

15 April 2010

Sweet Nothings


So this past Saturday, Dave and I went out to meet some of his friends at a bar. We had a couple drinks, we danced a little, we had a good time. We got home about 1:45 am and crashed. Well, I crashed... in his arms while he lay there awake. Not long after he gave me a little shake. The kind that communicates "I'm awake and I want you to be awake too". So I groggily wake back up and he says, 'I was whispering sweet nothings into your ears'. I asked him what kind of sweet nothings? He laughed the laugh that said without words 'I can't tell you now that you're awake'... but he then said, 'i was telling you how pretty you are, how smart you are, how sexy you are, how much i love you...' Where did I find this wonderful man??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww... how sweet! Happy for you, Michelle. I don't usually read blogs but today I was going through your posts. Love them :)