background

27 May 2009

MÜNCHEN

Hi from Munich (München) everyone! I am currently in Munich staying with my friend Peter and his girlfriend Barbara. We are really having just a lovely time. Monday I met up with my friend and saw his lab and ate lunch with his lab buddies. Then I did a bike tour of the city which was a great way to see many things fast. Tuesday I hung out with Barbara and we went and did some sun-bathing on the bank of the Isbach (?) River in the middle of the English garden followed by some shopping. Last night we had a pizza party with some of Peter's friends and his brother came also. We had a really great time just hanging out and relaxing. Today I am going to go to the Deutsche Museum and then hopefully go on the Third Reich Tour in the afternoon (weather permitting).

It has been quite hot the last couple days (high 80's) and today is significantly cooler- about 10 degrees... thank goodness!! Looking forward to more fun with friends... be patient for pictures!!

No comments: