background

04 April 2008

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Today is very disappointing. We have been having marvelous weather. It has been in the high 40's and even low 50's recently... until today. Today it will barely hit 40 and it is yucky non-stop rain. Frankly, I'll take snow over rain any day... at least that is pretty to look at. However, the next couple of days are lookin' good with a bit of rain tomorrow morning and perhaps Tuesday. We should be hitting mid to high 50's next week! yay! I went on a 12 mile bike ride on Sunday... it was great until I hit some snow on the 3 miles that is a bit off the beaten path. I'm looking forward to that melting so I can do some longer rides.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's blog... I will be giving a virtual tour of my lab here at UMass.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thats amazing: a san diegan who is excited about 50 degree weather! better be careful, or youre gonna wake up one morning and find yourself an east coaster!