background

11 April 2008

A random collection of Friday's thoughts

Today is a good day… mostly because it’s Friday and I get to leave around 4pm and am going to a friend’s house for dinner. Last night was also good. I had life group (like a Bible study) and we talked about being hungry for God. It was good… we ate, we talked, and shared life. One of the ladies in our Bible study told me that she has a brother that she wants me to meet. I think this is funny because as soon as I’ve sworn off boys (at least for as long as I am in MA) someone wants to introduce me to someone else. This lady is very nice, as are her husband and children… so I’m sure that she wouldn’t want to introduce me to some deadbeat brother. I didn’t have the heart to say no, so I told her I’d meet him. All I know about him is that he’s in law school and comes home on weekends… and that he’s 6’0” and Angela thinks that we’d mesh. The law school thing is a bit scary to me because you hear about all the sleaze that is associated with lawyers, but I only have one real life example of a lawyer (well… she’s almost there) and that is my soon-to-be sister in law, Ana, and I absolutely adore her. Since she is the opposite of sleaze… I’ll give this guy the benefit of the doubt. He’s lucky I don’t know any sleazy lawyers. I’ll keep you posted…

No comments: